Monday, August 24, 2009

Good for what ails you

I've been laid up with a cold the last couple of days. No real help for it unfortunately, but one of the downsides it is my mental processes are not what they should be. So, the universe is letting me know that now's the time to watch a whack of YouTube videos! And since this is a blog about being creative, I'm going to use this space to laud the clever clogs that made the following production: A Very Potter Musical.

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=C76BE906C9D83A3A


Gentlemen and Ladies, house-elves and hippogriffs. If you have any fondness at all for the epic battle of the Boy who lived against He Who Shall Not Be Named, I urge, nay I implore you to grab a tub of popcorn and a bottle of Butterbeer and sit back and be entertained. Just make sure that you press "play all" so you don't have to miss anything.

Thanks go out to Hale@ravelry.com for the great find.

No comments:

Post a Comment